bCOOP RSVP

Terms of Exhibition

We are initiating a Co-Op art show in Beacon, N.Y. To be guaranteed admission you must RSVP with the form below.

There will be a small hanging fee of approximately $25.00 per piece of art work which will go towards expenses of the Beacon COOP. A second piece may be exhibited for an additional $15.00. Two days prior to the event, the fee will be raised to $40.00 per piece.

When the art is sold, 70% of the sales price will go to the artists. Of the remaining 30%, one half will go to bCOOP while the other half will go to a GREEN ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP in the Hudson Valley.

One art piece could be very reasonably priced while the other higher priced to show one's style, expertise, etc. The theme could be GREEN or a favorite piece of art by the individual artist. You do not have to be present to participate in the show but we do encourage your presence to network and enjoy the festivities.

Please contact us about receiving your art work ASAP. If we do not receive the art work and check made payable to "Frank Ritter" with memo "Beacon Co-Op Art Sale Event." two days prior to the event, we can not guarantee inclusion in our show.

Although we can not be held liable for any loss or damage of your art work on the premises or in transit, we will do our very best to make sure that the art is properly handled. The art work should be properly framed or mounted. All work accepted is done at the discretion of bCOOP. All art work must be picked up after the show or the following day unless other arrangements are agreed in advance.

For New York City exhibitors: art work my be dropped off and picked up at 30 Waterside Plaza, 34G, New York, New York - depending on their size and available space.

bCOOP and Frank Ritter, are not responsible for any loss or damage to your art work during transit to, from and while inside of 4-6 South Chestnut Street, Beacon, N.Y. In case of loss or damage advise your insurance company.

Thank you for your time.
bCOOP + FRIENDS

  RSVP Form